The 5,000sq m (53,800sq ft) facility costing£12.5M, developed by Carillion, features a six-lane, 25m swimming pool; a leisure pool with flume and wave machines as well as a 140-station gym; a group training studio; café and children’s play area - resulting in some strong commercial photography and architectural photography. The centre was built under a PFI scheme funded by Barclays Bank and DC Leisure, which is also operating the complex on behalf of Wolverhampton City Council.
- Rapids, Waterslides, Waves, Bubble Pool and Parent & Baby Pool.
- Fitness and leisure swimming in the Main Pool.
- With the latest technology the depth of the pool can be varied to suit the age group.
- One of the best equipped gyms in the Midlands including fixed resistence, free weights and CV equipment.
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Centre Caf offering a range of hot and cold snacks and drinks
- 2 Meeting Rooms shown in the commercial photography and architectural photography
- Children's Playzone - Softplay area